Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Untamed Beast

The Untamed Beast




RA is a beast & a force to be reckoned with.  
I haven't figured out away to tame it just yet.  
It is like a thief in the night. Just sneaking
Around you and waiting to fight. My RA 
can strike at any ole time. It not only hurts
My body but it hurts my mind.  It tricks
Me into thinking it is finally gone then out 
Of the blue it comes on strong.  It is a beast
And it will mess with your mind so whatever 
You do don't let it inside. For once it gets in it 
Messes with your mind and makes you feel
Useless and you think "Such am burden am I."
It not only causes you so much all over pain but
Also will mess with your mind and make you 
Feel worthless & A little insane. But I do the best that I 
Can to keep the beast away but I must keep
My guard up for it can strike any time on any day. 
Just remember you are doing the best that you can
And talk to your family and try and make them 
understand. You need there support and 
may need them to lend a hand.  It is ok to ask
For help so kick your pride out the door so 
Friends and family can come in and help you more. 
Many family and friends want to help in some way
But don't know what to do or what to say. Having 
some people help when you are in pain is nothing 
bad but actually a very good thing.  I hope someday 
a cure will be found.  Id be so happy id be jumping up 
and down.  Can you imagine no more pain and suffering 
that comes along with this disease.  Can you imagine how happy
You'd be?!?!?  I know one day that a cure will be found. 
When they do find it I'll be the happiest person around!!


Tracy M Pierce
8/19/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment