Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sunlight

No matter how hard life may get we must always stay
focused on that beautiful ray of sunshine that beautiful ray of hope!
Hope you enjoy my latest poem.
I think this poem pretty much says it all. ❤






Sunlight

In this tunnel it's so scary to me. I feel so frightened and my heart is racing. How do I get out of this ..hell hole...how I got here i don't even know. So much negativity swirls around me...it's so dark I can hardly see. Yes this is a scary place to be...I'm screaming and yelling...can anyone here me??
I am so frightened about what may be lurking in the night..but I see a tiny ray of the most beautiful of sunlight. I keep my focus on that light...I'm running and racing towards it with all of my might. I block out all the negative swirly around me..all I can focus on is that beautiful light that I see. I'm running and racing to get to the light...I run in the dark and my hearts full of fright. I can not focus on the scary things so close to me..just keep my focus..just gotta stay focused on that sun beam. I'm finally getting closer and closer you see...can't focus now on the negativity. So I run and run with all my might...I'm getting ever so close now to that ray of light. I want to give up cause I feel so tired but if I give in my life will expire. So I pick myself up once again and I run and run to what feels like no end. I can almost touch that beautiful ray of light. I'm so close now the light is so bright ...so my focus is forever forward...I'm forever focus on that ray of light ...for that lights more than a light... it's what saved me ....in my darkest of nights.©

Tracy M Pierce ❤
7/23/2013




~ RA TRAY~ Raising Awareness one Person at a Time~
Find my private RA support group on facebook under RA Tray.
We would love to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment