Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My RA Gang Poem

My RA Gang Poem
 
My RA gang is the best and to have such support
makes me feel blessed. So thankful for there
support & kindest of words. There is no doubt there fears
have been heard. For the thing that tightens our bond so tight
is the same battle that we all fight. With our own body's we battle with
but with support like theres we can get through the toughest events.
When one is down another steps in offering encouraging words and allows
em to vent. Venting is good it gets the negatives out.
  I have wonderful friends there is no doubt. Even though miles may keep us apart
we'll fight this battle together...hand in hand and heart to heart!

Love ,Tray


 


~ RA TRAY~ Raising Awareness one Person at a Time~
Find my private RA support group on facebook under RA Tray.
We would love to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment