Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Never Give Up



Not giving up...not giving in..I'll fight my RA till very end. 
You may think that you have the upper hand but Im a fighter
Who fights to win!  You are just a bully who likes to pick on me...
If your not attacking my hands you 're attacking my knees. 
I bet you thought you could defeat me so easily ...but you messed
With the wrong warrior and soon you'll see ...you'll see just how
strong this warrior can be!  Did I look like an easy target to
You? Let me tell you...this time..you've bitten off more...
Than you can chew!  I may get down at times..I may even break
Down and cry...but never mistake my tears as a sign of a weakling..
Because defeating you is ALL I'm seeking!!  Crying doesn't 
mean Im weak ..I grow stronger ..with each tear I wipe from
My cheek.  As long as there is a breath within me...i will fight you 
...until you ...I defeat!!©

April 5,2014

Tracy Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment