Friday, January 31, 2014

February 2, 2014 is 2nd Annual Rheumatoid Disease Awareness Day



2nd Annual Rheumatoid Disease Awareness Day

Hi Everyone ! I apologize for the lack of posting lately. I have had so much going on and it has just wore me out both mentally and physically.  I promise to do much better as I am dedicated to my blog as much as I am to my public facebook RA Tray page, closed RA Tray support group, RA Tray Twitter account, Ra Tray /Cutting Edge Designs Zazzle store and Youtube RA Tray channel with all of my Awareness videos .  What did I tell ya haha....Im a very busy girl!  Did you know February 2nd 2014 is the second annual Rheumatoid Disease Awareness Day(AKA RA Or Rheumatoid Arthritis) ?  I fully support RD Day and hope you do as well.  Raising awareness is my passion in life and I am proud that there is a day dedicated to our disease and our daily struggles with this illness. Help spread the word...February 2nd 2014 is the 2nd annual Rheumatoid Disease Awareness day!!!!!   You can even get a mini ribbon added to your facebook profile photo in support to RD Awareness Day.   I have mine!  Do you have yours yet? I fully support the Rheumatoid Patient Foundation and all they do. I am so thankful there is such a wonderful foundation dedicated to Rheumatoid Disease and raising Awareness for it.  Show your support.  Here is the link to there facebook page and website

https://www.facebook.com/rheumatoidpatientfoundation

http://rheum4us.org






No comments:

Post a Comment