Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Most Amazing Date


That Most Amazing Date

I wrote this poem about how great the day will feel when a cure for RA is found. How amazing that will be! 



Amazing Date


So patiently I do wait for that most 
amazing date. The date I know one 
day will come. The date I find out my 
battles finally done. I try to patiently 
wait for the cure ..but till then ..much 
pain I'll endure. They come out with 
new drugs to try and fight RA ...but
 thats not the news that I so anxiously 
await. We are just hoping and praying
 for that amazing day to hurry & arrive.
I can not wait till my fellow RA warriors & 
I ..can finally say...WE HAVE THE CURE 
THAT WE HAVE LONG AWAIT!! there 
will be tears of joy On that amazing day..
that day they find The cure to RA. Oh,how 
wonderful that day will be ...when we can 
finally proclaim ...our VICTORY! The very 
thought fills my eyes with tears ....to know 
the pain we've endured for all theses years
..will FINALLY BE LONG GONE ...THAT
OUR BATTLES FINALLY OVER & IN THE 
END WE WON! ©

10/16/2013
Tracy Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment